ABETTA Endurance Saddle
The Abetta® Endurance is a trail rider’s dream-durable, lightweight, comfortable, shock-absorbent, weather resistant, affordable and made in the USA. Built on a time-proven design, the Endurance is available in a standard Quarter Horse, wide (W) Quarter Horse or wide Flex (FW) trees. Choose from thick saddle fleece or breathable AIRE GRIP® (C) shock foam lining.
- Tree: Ralide® Quarter Horse tree
- Cantle: 4" highback with nylon binder
- Seat: Acu-suede
- Gullet: 6 1/2"
- Horn: 3 1/4"
- Rigging: 3/4 centerfire nylon-leather half breed with stainless steel dees.
- Finish: Tough, scratch-resistant 1000 denier nylon laminated to shock-absorbing foam with extra tie down rings. Available with saddle fleece or AIRE GRIP® (C) lining.
- Stirrups: 4" Endurance with thick, shock-absorbing pads.
- Swell Width: 12"
- Bar Length: 20.25 (15"), 21.00 (16"), 22.25 (17")
- Skirt Length: 24.5 (15"), 25 (16"), 26 (17")
- Weight: 18 lbs
Made in USA! Full factory warranty (5 years on the tree and 1 year on workmanship)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!